Thursday, September 11, 2008

Introduction

Introduction:
For the next two years I will be living in a rural Madagascar town called Vavatenina. I will be teaching English and working on sustainable development projects. I know from comments before I left and from my brother’s experience in PC Nicaragua that many of you will be interested in my life here. I will try to provide you with some stories and facts about what it is like, but you must realize that many aspects of my life are completely different than yours and will evade good description. Also, much of it seems normal to me already and may be over looked.
Once a month I will have internet access and will be able to update this blog. I will do my best to meet your demand for information, but have already realized that two years of this will only showcase a portion of what my life here is like. If you have questions, feel free to email me, but expect to wait as long as 2 months for the answer. If you want to write a real letter or send something, my address is:

PCV Brian Fraser
Lycee de Vavatenina
518 Vavatenina
Madagascar

If you want to call, I think skype charges 39 cents a minute to call my cell. The # is:

011 261 33 174 8521

My Dad helped me get this right, just dial those #s. Note that I am in GMT +3 time, try not to call in the middle of the night.

No comments: